Enhance the lessons your students learn in the classroom – our USA student travel tours can be catered specifically to your curriculum! With student tours in 15 cities throughout the country, our guides can escort you to interesting sites that will excite your students and add to their learning experience, whether it involves history, art, science, literature or social studies.
We’ll help you create an itinerary for your field trip at any of these destinations:
- New York City
- Washington, D.C.
- Philadelphia-Hershey Park
- Philadelphia-Amish Country
- New Orleans
- San Antonio
- St. Louis
Plan a Customized Field Trip with Son Tours
Whether you’re planning on taking your students on a domestic or international field trip, our educational tours are:
- Customizable: Our USA student travel guides work closely with school group leaders to develop personalized itineraries that meet your curriculum objectives and promise to keep your students engaged throughout.
- Safe: We’ll provide you with comfortable accommodations and high-quality ground transportation motor coaches, as well as 24/7 security personnel and regular safety briefings for the entire group.
- Easy to Plan and Pay for: We offer convenient online billing options, and we’ll invoice parents directly, so you won’t have to keep track of payments. Plus, our team will send a tailor-made itinerary and quote within 48 hours – our quick turnaround process is sure to save you time and money!
For these reasons and much more, school leaders and parents trust Son Tours for their USA student travel needs. We boast an A+ Better Business Bureau rating, as well as a 95% client retention rate! Speak with Son Tours to start planning your domestic field trip today – contact us online or call us directly at (888) 554-2243.