Located in the heart of the Midwest, along beautiful Lake Michigan, Chicago serves as a center for business, tourism, technology and more. If you’re hoping to travel as a group to the “windy city,” our educational tour operators will help ensure you experience the best Chicago has to offer – including shopping, dining, museums, architecture, theater, music and more. Our educational tours offer a range of attractions and opportunities for your group, such as:
- Climb 103 stories in Willis Tower, once the tallest building in the world, for breathtaking views at The Ledge – a glass-floored balcony!
- Discover the history of the Navy Pier, and take advantage of all the entertainment and dining options it has to offer.
- Witness awe-inspiring architecture on a riverboat ride drifting through the city.
- Dive in at the Shedd Aquarium, the largest indoor aquarium on the planet, with more than 8,000 aquatic animals on display.
- Go shopping along The Magnificent Mile on Michigan Avenue.
- See bald eagles, African lions, pythons and more at the Lincoln Park Zoo.
- Explore the Field Museum of Natural History, one of the largest natural history museums in the world, to see dinosaur exhibits, mummy tombs and more!
- Visit America’s first planetarium! The Adler Planetarium showcases the wonders of the night sky in various shows and exhibits.
Call our educational tour company today at or contact us online to discuss a customized itinerary developed just for your group! We’ll work with you to ensure your goals and learning objectives are met while in the beautiful city of Chicago!
Book with our Helpful Chicago Educational Tour Operators
In addition to ensuring that your trip to Chicago meets your needs by customizing a flexible itinerary specifically for your group, our educational tour operators will also be with you every step of the way to ensure that your trip runs smoothly, even if last-minute changes are necessary. By using only knowledgeable and local tour guides, we ensure that our educational tours are hassle-free for you!
Plus, Son Tours offers perks that other educational tour operators don’t – we provide complimentary security personnel for the duration of your trip, as well as deluxe hotel accommodations and motor coaches. Even before you arrive at your destination, we ensure that the planning of your trip goes off without a hitch with our quick quote turnaround and easy, direct billing!
More than 95% of our customers come back after experiencing one of our educational tours – take a trip with our experienced school travel company to find out why! To learn more about our Chicago school tours, call us at or check out our sample itineraries below. You can also request a quote online now!
|Day One – Itinerary for 3 Day / 2 Night Student Tour of Chicago|
|12:01a||Depart school parking lot|
|7:00a||Breakfast enroute at McDonald’s|
|2:00p||Arrival into Chicago|
|Meet Son Tours staff member|
|Museum of Science and Industry|
|7:00p||Dinner at Navy Pier ($10 cash allotment)|
|8:00p||Depart for hotel/Check into Hotel|
|Day Two – Itinerary for 3 Day / 2 Night Student Tour of Chicago|
|7:30a||Hot breakfast at convenient
|9:00p||Meet tour guide|
|11:30p||Lunch on Michigan Avenue at own expense|
|Guided driver through Chicago|
|Shopping along famous Michigan Avenue|
|4:30p||Lincoln Park Zoo|
|7:00p||Dinner at convenient location|
|8:00p||Return to hotel/security arrives|
|Day Three – Itinerary for 3 Day / 2 Night Student Tour of Chicago|
|9:00a||Hot breakfast at convenient
|10:00a||John G. Shedd Aquarium|
|12:00p||Lunch at own expense|
|1:30p||Field Museum of Natural History|
|4:00p||Depart for home|
|6:00p||Dinner at convenient location|