The city of Paris, France is known around the world for its fashion, history, and a variety of attractions in the realms of art and culture. In a city renowned for beautiful architecture and memorable works of art, including the famous Eiffel Tower and the famous Musée de Louvre, our customizable educational tours will take you deep in the heart of Paris, where Son Tours’ trained educational tour operators will guide your students through memorable attractions including:
- The historic Notre Dame Cathedral, featuring the archaeological Crypt of the Parvis de Notre-Dame
- The memorable Chateau De Versailles, where the historic court figures of Marie-Antoinette and Louis XIV once resided, featuring sites such as the beautiful Hall of Mirrors
- The monumental Arc de Triomphe Paris, built in honor of those who fought for France, particularly during the Napoleonic Wars
- A magical dinner cruise on the Seine River, where our school travel company will take your students on a stunning cruise while they enjoy delicious French cuisine
- The famed Eiffel Tour, the tallest structure in Paris and the most-visited paid monument in the world, created by Gustave Eiffel in 1889
And more! Our Paris educational tours will be led by experienced school travel operators, who will guide your students from one stop to the next, ensuring their safety while they’re overseas. Let us help you design a unique trip for your curriculum – call our team today at or request a free quote online!
Let Our Educational Tour Operators Do the Work
We understand that some parents may be apprehensive about sending their students overseas – even for a memorable, unique educational tour to Paris, France! For this reason, our educational tour operators create a worry-free experience from start to finish. We’ll provide:
- An in-school presentation about what your students will experience during their trip to Paris – complete with a question and answer session afterward to alleviate any concerns!
- Round-trip international airfare to Paris, France and a free chaperone for every 10 paying student tour participants
- Daily breakfast (except day of arrival) and daily dinner (except on day of return)
- A personal on-site educational tour operator who is a part of Son Tours’ Traveler Support Team
- Professional liability coverage, as well as illness and accident coverage for your students
- Billing assistance – we can invoice parents directly with our online payment portal, so you won’t have to!
We make it easy to plan flexible, affordable school tours to Paris, France. Contact Son Tours by calling us at – or contact us online for a free quote. Our school travel company will create an educational experience that your students will never forget!