Gatlinburg is known as one of the gateway cities to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, a popular draw from across the country. Son Tours’ experienced educational tours operators will help you put together fun, customizable Gatlinburg educational tours, where you can select from a variety of unforgettable sights and experiences! With our school tours, you can:
- Explore the new 1.3 million gallon Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies, featuring Shark Lagoon, Stingray Bay and a Penguin Playhouse.
- Ride the country’s largest aerial tram to the top of the Ober Gatlinburg – and enjoy the observation station, where students might catch a glimpse of the local wildlife!
- Marvel at the Guinness World Record’s Museum, with a variety of featured memorabilia from famous record holders like The Beatles, Elvis and more.
- Spend the day skiing at the resort, with instructor-led ski lessons for students of all skill levels!
- Experience the unforgettable Christus Gardens, a rare, beautiful collection of antique figures artfully arranged to depict the life of Christ.
And more – tell us about your curriculum, objectives and expectations and our school travel operators will do whatever we can to help you put together your ideal educational tour to Gatlinburg. Call our representatives today at or contact us online to learn more about our educational tour company.
Experienced Gatlinburg Educational Tour Operators
When you book a tour with our team, our school tour operators handle all of the details – from start to finish! Whether you need safety briefings, a flexible itinerary or more, we’ve got you covered!
With our Gatlinburg educational tours, you’ll receive:
- Private security personnel who conduct safety briefings before and during the tour, ensuring that your students are completely prepared for each outing.
- Access to our easy billing portal, which eliminates the hassle of invoicing parents!
- Deluxe motor coaches and hotel accommodations, so your students can travel safely and comfortably!
- Guidance from only knowledgeable local guides – we’ll never hire someone from out of town who won’t be able to give you the real “insider” experience. All of our guides have either lived in Gatlinburg or are intimately-familiar with the area, so you can experience an authentic view of the city!
|Day One – Itinerary for 3 Day / 2 Night Student Tour of Gatlinburg|
|1:00p||Depart for Gatlinburg|
|4:00p||Check into Hotel|
|5:00p||Dinner at Park Grille or Greenbrier
|6:30p||Guiness World Records Museum|
|7:30p||Go to Ripley’s Aquarium|
|Contact Christy Pender|
|8:30p||Return to hotel|
|Day Two – Itinerary for 3 Day / 2 Night Student Tour of Gatlinburg|
|8:00a||Continental Breakfast at hotel|
|Spend morning skiing|
|12:00p||Lunch at Ober Gatlinburg|
|Black Bear Habitat|
|5:00p||Dinner at Hard Rock Café|
|7:00p||Sweet Fanny Adams Theater|
|9:00p||Return to hotel|
|Day Three – Itinerary for 3 Day / 2 Night Student Tour of Gatlinburg|
|8:30a||Continental breakfast at hotel|
|3:00p||Depart for home|