Discover where America began! Our Williamsburg educational tours will give your group a chance to experience the best of Virginia’s three most historic cities – Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown. Book with our experienced educational tour operators, and your group can take advantage of any and all of these exciting and informative adventures:
- Go on an interactive, hands-on tour of the Jamestown Settlement, the first permanent English settlement in the Americas.
- Near the site of the decisive triumph American troops had over the Brits, the Yorktown Victory Center chronicles the battle itself and allows visitors to explore a re-created Continental Army camp.
- In a city so steeped in history, there are bound to be some lingering residents – learn about famous hauntings during an evening ghost tour!
- Ride thrilling roller coasters, go on an animal tour, or catch a stage show at fun-filled Busch Gardens!
- Meet the people of the Revolutionary City and learn the daily struggles and activities of life during the 1700’s – Colonial Williamsburg, equipped with a Governor’s Palace, market, Capitol building, blacksmith and even a public jail, is fun for kids, adults and everyone in between!
Want to learn more about our Williamsburg educational tours? Call our team today at to let us know your group’s specific wants and needs. You can also contact our school travel company online!
Book with our Team of Educational Tour Operators
Book with our company of knowledgeable educational tour operators, and you won’t have to worry about all of the pesky details – from creating a customized itinerary catered to your group’s curriculum objectives, to billing parents, to making last-minute decisions when necessary during your trip, we’ll handle it all! We’ve organized fun and unique Williamsburg educational tours for years, and we understand what you value most:
- Your group’s safety: Your group will be accompanied by our trained security professionals 24/7 – at no extra charge!
- Knowledgeable guides: Each of our educational tour operators is experienced and highly-familiar with your destination of choice.
- Convenience for you and parents: Our site allows for easy, direct online billing – no need to collect cash or checks!
- Quick turnaround: Request a quote, and we’ll send you a custom-tailored package, complete with itinerary in as little as 48 hours, saving you time and money.
These are just a few reasons why so many clients return to our educational tour company year after year. To speak with one of our school travel operators about your next trip, call us today at . You can also browse sample itineraries of our Williamsburg educational tours below.
|Day One – Itinerary for 3 Day / 2 Night Student Tour of Williamsburg|
|8:00a||Hot breakfast at hotel|
|Hands on Program at Jamestown|
|12:00p||Lunch at Jamestown|
|1:30p||Visit to Yorktown Victory Center|
|5:30p||Dinner at Golden Coral|
|7:00p||Return to hotel|
|8:00p||Evening ghost tour|
|Day Two – Itinerary for 3 Day / 2 Night Student Tour of Williamsburg|
|7:30a||Hot breakfast at hotel|
|9:00a||Depart for day at Busch Gardens|
|12:00p||Lunch at theme park|
|6:00p||Dinner at theme park ($8 cash allotment)|
|Day Three – Itinerary for 3 Day / 2 Night Student Tour of Williamsburg|
|7:30a||Hot breakfast at hotel|
|9:00a||Meet guide at Group Arrivals in Colonial Williamsburg|
|12:00p||Lunch at Market Square|
|Magazine and Guardhouse, and more|
|6:00p||Dinner at Milano’s|
|7:30p||Depart for School|